The Headmaster of the school
THE HEADMASTERS WHO HAVE HEADED THE SCHOOL SINCE 1960 TO DATE
- Dr. Charles Kahigiriza 2013 – present
- Mr. Elijah Kiyingi 1998 – 2012
- Mr. G.W. Semivule 1988 – 1998
- Mr. John Baptist Muyigwa 1982 – 1988
- Mr. Amon Mukiibi 1981
- Mr. Musekura 1981
- Mr. Y.R. Guchwamaingi 1974 – 1980
- Mr. George Varughas 1964 – 1974
- Mr. Lubambula 1963 – 1964
- Mr. Tito Walusimbi 1960 – 1663
LEADERSHIP IN A SUCCESSFUL SCHOOL LIKE NDEJJE SSS
Leadership plays an important role for the school to prosper academically, finacially and administratively. The following must be considered to achieve this success;
- The head teacher places great emphasis unpon quality of the classroom experience;
- He/She knows what is happening in class.
- Students are aware of the headteachers’ involvement in the day-to-day life of the school.
2. The headteacher is aware of the teachers’ need.
- Offers feedback in response to performance.
- Makes use of praise.
- Encourages teachers’s long term professional development.
- uses the latter’s development for the good of the school.
3. The headteacher delegates responsibility and trusts colleagues to perform efficiently.
4. The headteacher manages the school consistently, fairly but flexibly.
5. The headteacher provides positive leadership like
- Sets goals.
- Motivates teachers to be committed to their goals.
6. The headteacher is willing to take risks.
7. The teachers trust the headteacher to lead them to the set goals.
BY: MRS LABOKE REGINA